Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I added some commentary about Sarcoth's lover and finally his wife, the assassin Lizbeth.

I started thinking about her today while listening to the song "Invisible Touch" by Phil Collins.

I also saw an amazing scene where Gwert led Leah out to a massive field, not far from Westport, where a massive army of over ten thousand toadmin were gathering.
I'm not sure why. I'm not sure how Gwert knew. I'm not sure what Leah can or will do.
The song that inspired the vision was "Uninvited" by Alanis Morrisette.
I'm very curious to find out what is happening, and how Leah's involvement in this ties into the plot developing in Westport.

Apparently Arik is there at the right time. Something big is going down. I'm not sure, but I think something is being smuggled in. Either through the undercity caverns, or right in front of everyone at the docks.
There's also something odd in my mind about Arik's dukeship. Apparently, although Arik postponed his visit to Westport, intending instead to go on the crusade to rescue his sceptre, several of the royal court that were to accompany him are in Westport. And acting in the Prince's stead.
There's something very strange going on. I think Arik's involvement with Darius is going to get him tied in with the Resistance. More than that, I think he's going to wind up being part of an assassination attempt on the Prince - only no one knows that the Prince is a no-show. No one realizes that Arik is in fact, Prince Arik.

No comments:

Post a Comment