http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf6LD2B_kDQ
Restarting is often hard.
The muscles, once strong and fluid, are have grown weak with disuse.
And yet, again we begin. Again the words, letters, sounds, dreams pour forth.
The wisps of a world far away begin to return to me. The smells and sounds of a far off land beckon to my soul, begging me to again return to the oath I once made.
For I am the last who can still see this world. If I fail to tell the story of this world, then its history shall be lost forever.
Love. Passion. Fear. Rage. Emotions powerful enough to incite war, strong enough to spark a rebellion.
What has kept me away for so long? Fear? A lack of confidence in my abilities. A fear of making a mistake. Of recording that which did not happen, and confusing imagination with historical accuracy.
Losing sight of the goal. It isn't so much writer's block as it is a confidence that it doesn't matter. There is so much to this world that I live in now. So much more than the fantasy world I lived in for so long.
And yet, the greatest strength that I offer to this world is found in my dreams.
It is my mind that offers the greatest value.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment