"No, no" she corrected, grabbing his fingers off the bow string.
"Hold it with three fingers - like a forest pigmin. Now, try the draw again."
----
"They are ruthless killers."
It was the silent man who now spoke.
"We have been hunted for years by these creatures. Creatures who are stronger and faster than us. Creatures who see as well in the pitch black of night as they do at high noon. Creatures with daggers in their mouths and sabers on their finger tips. Creatures who will stop at nothing until they recapture each and every last one of us. We fight against demons, sir. If we, their prey, are now feared, then I care not for what they, or anyone else considers us."
~2nd book fragment
----
{Far Away - Nickelback}
"I love you. I loved you all along." Arik to Leah in Westport (or Northkeep?)
{Feels like tonight - Daughtry}
"There's nothing that I want to do but try to make it up to you." Arik to Leah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment